We are looking for qualified people to place in social dance studios around the country. To do this, we will hold a number of auditions around the country and interviews via Skype. At each audition, we identify individuals who will, by invitation only, be able to attend our intensive and comprehensive 6-week Boot Camp. Our maximum capacity is 24 students per Boot Camp.
The Qualifications that We Consider
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Enjoy Interacting with People of All Ages
- Possess a Positive and Professional Attitude
- Passionate about Sharing the Magic of Dance
PLATINUM PACKAGE – Includes Tuition, Room, and Board // GOLD PACKAGE – Tuition Only
Your $3750 Tuition Fee Includes:
- 350+ Hours of Instruction, Job Placement upon Successful Completion, Floor Access, Dance Shoes, Course Materials, $50.00 toward a ROTH IRA to a Graduated Employed Intern, and more…
- Training on Dance, Teaching and Professionalism
- 6 month interest Free Financial Credit available for Tuition and Accommodations for Students who Qualify
- $350.00 Tuition Discount for the first 10 Qualified Enrolled Students
Hotel Package Options:
- Hotel Package A (single occupancy) – $3,906
- Hotel Package B (double occupancy) – $1,995
- Hotel Package C (triple occupancy) – $1,428
All Hotel Package options include accommodations at the Homewood Suites in Durham, NC for 6 weeks (42 nights); daily breakfast (7 days / week), and dinner on Monday through Thursday (4 nights / week).
Please Note: There are many nearby food choices for the unincluded meals
Scholarship and Tuition Reimbursement
Graduates can receive a partial rebate up to $1500 of their tuition by maintaining employment in their chosen studio for a year.